We are a joyous community centered on a living relationship with God through Jesus Christ. People who attend our church grow spiritually, find community, grow closer to God and each other, and serve our neighbors. Come experience:
- Engaging sermons that connect the Gospel to daily life
- Inspiring music
- Prayerful and joyful worship
- Enriching, energetic, and fun children and youth programs
- Creative and nurturing Sunday School that is age-appropriate and honors children’s questions
- Adult Spiritual Formation that is thought-provoking, engaging and interactive
- Lots of opportunities to connect with the needs and concerns of the wider community
Our location in northern Delaware is just off Kirkwood Highway near Prices Corner. This puts us within ten minutes of Hockessin, Pike Creek, Millcreek, Newark, and Stanton. Some folks travel the twenty minutes from Landenberg and Avondale in Pennsylvania and from Elkton, Maryland.
Our address is 2800 Duncan Road, near the intersection of Rt 34 or Faulkland Road. Watch for the sign and drive up the winding road.
The Episcopal Church
Episcopal Church in Delaware
Episcopal News Service
Presiding Bishop Michael Curry